Just one last post

Ugh. It's been a month? That's crazy. A lot of things changed. I know no one is reading this. Why am I writing this in this blog and not in thoughts and dashes or WordPress? Well, I dunno. I was just looking thru when I found my blogger blogs. I'm not deleting them of course! I was sosososososososoososososoossosoossoosos happy when I had 5 followers at my main blog. But now it's been a month in WordPress. I have 100 followers. Can you even like believe that? I was so shocked. I made so many new friends. I'm so glad I moved to WordPress.
That's why I'm here. I missed blogging here. Even if blogger is not as good as WP.

The night I started designing my WP blog, I felt so unsure. Very................  dunno. you know that feeling you get at the tip of your stomach? That's the one.
I couldn't go to sleep I kept thinking. I wanted to stay in blogger. But then, In the morning,  I had a change of mind. I design my blog for two more days then launched it. I'm talking about thoughts and Dashes. Not this blog. I improved a lot. My writing style has changed. People worldwide are reading my blogs. 100 followers. It's still so unbelievable! No one used to read my blog excerpt  my family and friends when I was in blogger. What I'm saying is that change is good. If I didn't make that giant leap, I never would met so many people or have a blogger friend. Blogger friends*.


Oh well, it's 12:00 am. I guess I'll finish writing this tomorrow.

I'm back again. 2 days later. Where was I? Okay, I forgot so... Let's talk about my travel blog, Shall we? So.. I didn't like the name Evin's s footsteps. So I changed my travel blog's name to  "A wanderful life! " I really like this name. :) I have so many new post ideas that are pure genius! I currently have 21 followers at my Travel blog, Which is also VERY unbelievable! I never knew what a blog button was, what a contact form was, or just anything! I learned so much from blogging in a different community! I am getting really good at blog designing. I helped my mom and dad with moving their blogs from Blogger to WordPress. So.. What else? Here are links to both of my blogs:https://evinsblog.wordpress.com/https://evintravels.wordpress.com/There is SO much more to discover, so much more to learn! And this is not just in blogging. I don't know how you found your way to this post, but thank you so much for reading till the end. 



- E
vin xx

Edit: I'm cringing so hard right now lol😂😂 

Comments

Popular Posts