My fun experience at the water park in Bali!

hi!

my family and I went to Bali,Indonesia in 2016.
it was really awesome and totally unforgettable.

I will only be writing about my favorite part, which was the Water park!
on our second day, we went to a W.P called "waterBom".
it had hundreds of really cool and scary rides!
my Favorite one was the "pipeline", I went on it four times!
there was another ride called "lazy river".
the scariest one I went on was called "the boomerang".
if you didn't know, I am scared of heights.
our float was like flying in the air, I felt super dizzy...😵

here are some rides that I remember :
  • green viper [i almost drowned!]
  • constructor
  • climax
  • super bowl
  • Dark python
  • water tipper.
after the slides, we had Ice Cream sandwiches. They were really good..😋

it was the best water park I've been to!
it is also the only water park I've been too...

I found a picture of me, my sister and my mom from the "Dark python" ride.
I also found a picture of me and my mom on the "boomerang". But I'm not posting that, because I looked like I had seen a ghost and so did my mom. It is way too embarrassing 😂😂.

this post is really short, but I will write more about Bali later!



have you ever been to a water park before?

next week, My mom will be guest blogging!
stay tuned!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts