My travel blog!

Hii!

I am really excited to start my second blog!
I decided to name it "Never Ending Footsteps" , because it got the most votes!
But then,when I googled that name, it was already taken by another blogger😔
But then, I thought I could have a custom name!
So I named this blog " Evin's Never Ending footsteps".

I wish to travel all around the world when I'm older, so I started saving money for my world tour!

I will be writing about the places I've been to.. and the places I want to go to!

Thoughts and dashes, my first blog is where I will be posting quite frequently.
I post 3 times a week in Thoughts and dashes,and I will be posting once a week in this blog!
So, in total that is 4 blog posts!
Make sure to follow me at Thoughts and Dashes- here's a link Thoughts and dashes

And this blog too! 

Thankyou for reading!
I will keep you posted!

                             Evin
                       Login' out.

Comments

  1. Cool! I LOVE traveling as well, i want to go to at least a hundred countries when I grow up. If you like travelling check out this youtube channel named Kara and Nate, they are full time travelers and really good at it. I highly recomend their channel! 😊😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts